Truly fascinating, the amount of effort this guy puts in. Simultaneously videotaping, narrating and unboxing, which is, well, impossible. This a two-man job–someone else has been dragged into this man’s obsession.
Video review rocks in at 5:18, which gives you an arithmetic gauge of insanity. This is just a toy for crying out loud! In any event, Monster Truck Mater is pretty cool.
A few points:
- Ensuring no angle escapes, Monster Truck Mater is filmed on a 360° rotating stool. cuh-raze-ee.
- An X-ACTO knife is deftly employed for the unboxing. Wire cutters, on hand, release the vehicle’s undercarriage. An organized Serial Killer.
- Measurements are taken and displayed on-screen. Why?
- The toy is weighed on a scale. Again, why?
- We’re shown how to insert batteries. umm…
As of this post there are 719,961 views. Crazy loves company. Legit. And frankly, I’m a devotee. The above jibes hide my jealousy. I want a Monster Truck Mater for myself!
Monster Truck Mater toy Materdor Cars Toon Unboxing review