Quick Response codes are your friends. Really. These square Borg-like images might appear scary, but they’re not. Scan’em with a smart phone’s bar code reader and you’re there. Think of the implications. How about adding a QR code to your resume, leading an employer directly to your Linkedin profile–classy. Here’s the QR code to my Linkedin profile.
Looks technical. It’s not. So jump in. Here’s why:
- QR codes are everywhere. You’re surrounded. Just submit.
- These digital critters relieve you of having to type in a web address. You want instantaneous? You’ve got it.
- Fliers, resumes, menus, Frito-Lay bags–you name it, get more traffic.
- Give the people access. They will come (same as #3).
- Do something like this guy and you’ll be a true champion.
Get in the game. Generate a QR code for your content. There are plenty of sites, like Kaywa. BTW, the above QR code isn’t my Linkedin profile. It’s something far better. Scan your monitor. Don’t be scared.